To all our valued Ringside Members!
During lockdown we know that keeping fit and being healthy is difficult. The Ringside Team is doing all that we can to ensure that members remain in shape and continue to reach their fitness goals through this anxious and uncertain time. We are excited to announce that starting Friday 3rd of April we will be having daily live online training sessions via ZOOM every day from Monday to Friday.
SIGN UP TO ZOOM
In order to join our online training session, you will need to sign up to ZOOM.
- Visit https://zoom.us/signup
- Enter your email address
- Check your email account and open the email from ZOOM
- Click the “Activate Account” link. You will be redirected to a website
- Enter your details and click continue
- On this next page at the bottom, you can click “I am not a robot” and then “SKIP THIS STEP”
- You are now signed up to ZOOM
GET THE APP
Although it is possible to join a class directly from your web browser, we do recommend downloading the app on your device, you can CLICK HERE to download. Zoom works on PC, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone.
JOIN THE CLASS
Our classes will start at 7.30am daily, to join a class:
- Open the ZOOM App
- Click the Join Button
- Enter the following Meeting ID: 746-474-3324
- Enter the following password: 136973
- You are now in the class
PIN THE SCREEN (*NB)
When in a class, ZOOM will automatically be setup to “active speaker” this feature means that the person that is speaking will be highlighted on screen. This is not ideal as your focus should be on Tyron as he is instructing the class. We recommend the following to disable “active speaker”
PC & LAPTOP
- On the top of the screen find Tyron’s video
- Click the three dots’ on-screen and select “pin screen”
TABLETS AND SMARTPHONES
- Select “Gallery View”
- Find Tyron’s video
- Double-tap on the screen
- Pin the screen
This is new to us; we are still working out all the kinks so please be patient over the first few sessions as we iron out the problems and make this as streamlined as possible.
We have been working on this modality of training since lockdown but hope that you will all bear with us as we continue to perfect it.
Our goal during the lockdown is to provide you our loyal members with as much value as possible. We are all going through this unexplored territory together.
As a team working together nothing is going to stop us from reaching our fitness and health goals.
Tyron, Kate and the Ringside team.
With large groups online, there can be only one instructor. Although we want to make this a fun and interactive as possible please can we take note of the following:
- Please don’t play loud music in the background as we all need to be able to hear Tyron and each other, loud music could impede Tyron’s ability to talk you though the exercises and hear any questions you might have.
- We recommend a sweat towel as floor exercises will be included.
- In some sessions a small step or chair might be required. If you do not have one, we can improvise.